The Empowered Speaker Series (Session 3) - Be A Remarkable Speaker
Time & Location
About the event
The Empowered Speaker Series - How to Overcome Self-doubt and Have Confidence Every Time You Speak
Do you identify with any of the following statements:
- I am unable to clearly articulate my story or thoughts in front of a group or individuals at work, events, or in social situations.
- Being able to articulate my thoughts will help me feel more confident.
- I am in a position in my career where I want to advance and need the tools to communicate and present myself with confidence and clarity.
- I feel trapped and stressed out in a job, business, or relationship I have outgrown, and don’t know how to make a change.
- I want to take steps towards achieving my dreams, but inevitably I am stopped by fear, self-doubt, and overwhelm.
If any of these situations resonate, this three-part series is for you! As someone who has had rapid success in a corporate environment, I have learned the keys to identifying your own self-sabotaging language and the tools needed to temper that Saboteur voice in your head. In this three part series we will dig deep into your own personal Saboteur language, help you find your Sage (your own inner, wise voice of support and confidence), and provide you with proven techniques to help you be an effective communicator and empowered speaker.
Session 3: Be A BadAss Public Speaker February 19, 2020
Public speaking is no longer a soft-skill! It is a skill you must utilize in your personal and professional life to speak your truth, lead confidently, and convey your message with authenticity, authority, and impact. In this session, you will learn how to improve your presence, perception, and persuasiveness before an audience of any size. You will learn how to build an engaging and compelling story, use your own body to communicate, read and understand non-verbal ques from others, and reduce stage fright. Master the skills to deliver your message with clarity and conviction, exude confidence and poise, and be seen as a trusted advisor and expert in your field.
Early bird discounts available now through November 8. Tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration closes on November 18, 2019.
Sign up now to reserve your seat. SEATS ARE VERY LIMITED.