Wed, Jan 22|
Industrious Portland Pioneer Square
The Empowered Speaker Series (Session 2) - Stop Imposter Syndrome And Achieve Your Dreams
Imposter Syndrome is a pervasive, internalized feeling that one is not skilled enough for the work they are doing or aspire to do. Come learn practicable techniques and skills to help you understand Imposter Syndrome, accurately assess your own internal language, and achieve your dreams.
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
Industrious Portland Pioneer Square, 811 SW 6th Ave #1000, Portland, OR 97204, USA
About the event
The Empowered Speaker Series - How to Overcome Self-doubt and Have Confidence Every Time You Speak
Do you identify with any of the following statements:
- I am unable to clearly articulate my story or thoughts in front of a group or individuals at work, events, or in social situations.
- Being able to articulate my thoughts will help me feel more confident.
- I am in a position in my career where I want to advance and need the tools to communicate and present myself with confidence and clarity.
- I feel trapped and stressed out in a job, business, or relationship I have outgrown, and don’t know how to make a change.
- I want to take steps towards achieving my dreams, but inevitably I am stopped by fear, self-doubt, and overwhelm.
If any of these situations resonate, this three-part series is for you! As someone who has had rapid success in a corporate environment, I have learned the keys to identifying your own self-sabotaging language and the tools needed to temper that Saboteur voice in your head. In this three part series we will dig deep into your own personal Saboteur language, help you find your Sage (your own inner, wise voice of support and confidence), and provide you with proven techniques to help you be an effective communicator and empowered speaker.Session 2: Stop Imposter Syndrome And Achieve Your Dreams January 22, 2020
Imposter Syndrome is a pervasive, internalized feeling that one is not skilled enough for the work they are doing or aspire to do. It is a self-limiting belief built on self-doubt and heavily influenced by self-sabotaging language. It can and, oftentimes, will hold you back from achieving your dreams, whether they be personal or professional. Everyone experiences Imposter Syndrome at some point in their life, but we simply do not talk openly about it. Come learn practicable techniques and skills to help you understand Imposter Syndrome, accurately assess your own internal language, and learn how to be your best self by living authentically and confidently.
Early bird discounts available now through November 8. Tickets available on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration closes on November 18, 2019.
Sign up now to reserve your seat. SEATS ARE VERY LIMITED.